Business After Hoursalso known as “BAH,” is held on the third Monday of each month at a host business. This is a fantastic opportunity to network with other Chamber members and learn about upcoming events. Appetizers are served, beverages are available and attendees can also win door prizes.
DETAILS FOR NEXT EVENTS:
Monday, March 20th5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Govin's Meats & Berries
N6134 670th St, Menomonie
Have you always wanted to hold a lamb, piglet, goat or maybe a chick? Here is your chance to see and hold all the farm babies while learning about Agriculture and Ag-tourism.!
Members: $5, Non-Members: $7
Sponsored by: Govin's Meats & Berries and the Dunn County Farm Bureau
A Premier Chamber Event• Hosted by Chamber Ambassadors
• Sponsored by Chamber Businesses
• For the Benefit of Chamber Members and the business community
A Business Contact Opportunity• Meet other Chamber members and community leaders
• Generate potential new business
• Share business information and ideas in a social, informal atmosphere
Be Creative• Use a theme to promote your business
• Each event can have up to four sponsors
• Sponsors select location, food and beverages
* See agreement for details